How To Raise A Happy, Healthy And Obedient Weimaraner
(Even If Everything Else Has Failed You!)
Attention exhausted Weimaraner owner:
Is your Weimaraner happy, healthy and obedient… or running wild, ignoring your commands and causing havoc in your home?
Weimaraners are beautiful dogs, but they’re also the most misunderstood. If left unchecked, they can quickly become ill-behaved, more destructive and more stubborn than ever before.
Worse still, Weims are highly prone to separation anxiety, leaving you feeling frustrated, guilty and heartbroken.
Weimaraners aren’t generic dogs, so you need a Weim-specific book that addresses their special needs!
Sadly, most Weim books out there are generic and outdated. This leads to poor advice that does more harm than good.
Weimaraners have their own specific needs and respond best to those that understand these needs. And that’s why this book exists!
- How to avoid the common Weim training mistakes that make behavior worse.
- A proven way to prevent and overcome separation anxiety.
- How to understand your Weim to create a loving relationship with the whole family.
- Common Weimaraner diseases and problems.
Consider this your complete “go-to” for raising your Weim responsibly and lovingly!
This practical handbook will also allow you to quickly and easily stop your Weim from:
- Peeing on your floors.
- Annoying your neighbors with constant whining and barking.
- Ripping up your carpet and floorboards.
- Chewing up shoes, dog beds, TV remotes, etc.
- Running way when off-leash.
- Nipping and biting for attention.
- Stealing food from the table or counters.
- And a lot more!
All of these behaviors can be fixed with a few simple activities that take just minutes per day.
Why should you listen to a word I say?
Hi, I’m Anne and I’m obsessed with Weimaraners. For 25 years I’ve raised, bred, cared for and fostered countless Weimaraner puppies and adults. What I discovered from day one is that Weims need a unique approach to socializing, house training, obedience and general health.
Frankly, you don’t have time to waste. You’re busy, and your Weim’s behavior needs fixing fast before it gets out of hand.
It took me decades to learn the secrets inside this guide, so you don’t have to!
That’s why I’m distilling decades of hands-on experience into a short, simple and practical guide you can follow in just minutes per day to raise a perfectly behaved, happy and healthy Weim!
I’ll cover the burning questions you have right now, plus page after page of hidden tips and tricks you never thought to ask, or even knew existed!
I’ll cover everything you need to know and do, including:
- 11 golden rules to start an amazing relationship with your Weim from the moment they enter your home.
- Why Weims develop separation anxiety. More importantly, how to prevent it!
- The latest advice on preventing and curing separation anxiety based on the newest research.
- The worst place to buy a Weim and why doing so could cause unnecessary stress, havoc and vet bills.
- The red flags you need to know when buying a puppy or adult Weim.
- How to potty train faster and easier, explained step-by-step.
- The real reason Weims bark at or bite children.
- A simple way to stop your Weim biting so hard or biting at all.
- The safest and easiest way to socialize your Weim with friends, family and others.
- Why saying “No” to every bad behavior is doing more harm than good.
- The fun game I play to turn bad behavior into good like clockwork.
- Why “dominating” your Weim is a recipe for disaster.
- New ideas for tiring out your Weim (and why it’s critical for a peaceful home).
- Dozens of quick and fun games that keep your Weim calm and obedient.
- Why repetitive training doesn’t work for developing obedience and manners in Weims (and specific activities to do instead).
- The 1 thing that you need before your Weim will ever learn anything (most owners can’t get this, but now you can!).
- How to make your Weim respond to your every command (with fun examples).
- A little-known underlying cause of aggression that has nothing to do with how well you train your Weim (and how to fix it fast).
And to keep your Weim happy and healthy for years to come I’ll also reveal…
- Everything you need to know about your Weim’s diet for a longer and happier life.
- How to care for your Weim’s nails without a fight.
- What your Weim’s body odor is really telling you.
- Easily missed health warning signs you should never ignore.
- The most expensive vet bills you’ll pay (and how to easily avoid them).
- And honestly, so much more!
I’ve packed a lot into this guide, so I can’t possibly cover everything on this page. But rest assured, I’ll break down everything you need to know inside the guide, from choosing your Weim to house training, obedience, safety, health and more.
I guarantee this will be the first and last guide you’ll ever need for raising a healthy, happy and well-behaved Weim. I’m putting my 23-year career and reputation on it.
Is this guide for you?
If you want to…
- Enjoy a long and happy relationship with your Weim.
- Help your Weim avoid or recover from separation anxiety.
- Raise an obedient Weim that you’re proud to show off.
- Avoid early illness and costly vet bills.
- Give your Weim the joyful life they deserve!
Then yes, this is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about raising a happy, healthy Weim as a puppy, or reversing years of bad behavior and poor health as an adult.
It’s time to make happy memories with your beautiful Weim!
I want you to enjoy every second with your Weim, so I’ve made everything inside this book simple and easy. Just follow my exact instructions and you can expect to see immediate improvements in your Weim’s behavior, mood and health.
And, as a special bonus, order today and get access to unlimited email consultations, personally answered by me!
I’m passionate about these dogs and want the best for you, your Weim and your whole family! So I’ll be right here beside you, ready to answer any questions and make sure you see results from day one.
I can’t wait to hear your success story! 🙂
Order your copy today and let’s get started!
Answering all your Weimaraner questions and covering essential topics with breed-specific focus, this book is the ultimate Weimaraner reference!