Weimaraners are not as neat and tidy as they look!
How dirty are they? Let me count the ways….
- They will roll in anything, poop, dead carcasses, you name it.
- They’ll swim through swamp water, no problem.
- They love furry creatures, you know, like skunks.
- Before you can shriek “leave it!” they’ll manage to swallow almost anything – whatever someone dropped on the street, the cat’s poop, pieces of your shoes… Sticks and rocks are particularly popular, and eating their own poop is not unheard of.
- Chewing your stuff isn’t enough, you’ll have nose art on the windows and your baseboards will have the “weathered look.”
All I can say is, crate train. It’s for their own safety and to keep the market value of your house up. Oh yeah, and for your own sanity.
Go back to About Weimaraners.